The CDCP website will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. SFDPH/CDCP adheres to all HIPAA regulations and will not sell, lease, or share your information to third parties. Personal information you provide to us when signing up for Health Alerts or by corresponding with our staff will be used to:
- Provide you with important and timely health information
- Contact you via email for informational purposes
- Store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services
- Disclose that information to third parties when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it
- Disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) SFDPH/CDCP ‘s rights or property, other members or users of the Web Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
To have your personal information removed from the Health Alert Notification Database please e-mail: email@example.com
Information Collected Automatically
SFDPH/CDCP may automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about you and your use of the web site. Such information includes your city, state, country, zip code, preferences, domain from which you access the site, the date and time you access the Web Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Web Site. This information will not be linked to personally-identifiable information. SFDPH/CDCP may use this information to analyze and enhance the web site.
Links to Other Sites
This web site allows links to various other web sites. SFDPH/CDCP assumes no responsibility for the information provided by sites you are able to access through the web site. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement.
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with our users and members is of utmost concern to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally-identifiable information, but we can not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally-identifiable information we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Acceptance of These Terms