Please read the instructions below carefully before making an appointment. Click the RED “BOOK NOW” button at the bottom of this page when you’re ready to schedule.
Be sure to select the correct visit type that applies to your need before you schedule. The button at the bottom of this page takes you to our appointment scheduler.
Note: We do not accept insurance, including Medicare or Medical
Please click HERE for for our Travel Health Visit fee and other vaccine and service fees
All below appointments are available
- TRAVEL HEALTH Visit with or without vaccination for ONE person (One Hour)
- This appointment is for ONE person who is planning international travel. The first part of the visit is a travel consultation by our travel nurse. Vaccine(s) will be given after consultation.
- For appointments for minors, please read our minor policy.
- MPX1 PATIENT ONLINE for MPOX 1st DOSE Visit
- MPX2 PATIENT ONLINE for MPOX 2nd DOSE Visit
- For individuals who received the 1st dose at least 28 days ago
- BLOOD TEST Visit – (excludes consultation or vaccinations related to international travel)
- Click here for blood test services and fees.
- Blood test visit can include routine vaccination(s).
- REGULAR Visit (30 mins.)- One person per appointment. (SFUSD students* K-12, please choose this visit) (excludes consultation or vaccinations related to international travel)
- Services available during a REGULAR Visit:
- TB skin test:
- TB skin tests are placed on Mon, Tues, Weds, or Fri only.
- Required vaccines for SFUSD students (Age between 4 and 18 years old)
- Note: We do not offer TB skin tests on Thursdays, Fridays before long weekends, and on Tuesdays or Wednesdays before Thanksgiving Day.
- Routine vaccination examples include:
- Completion of Hepatitis B, rabies, and other pre-approved vaccine series; the need for an HPV vaccine; obtaining a replacement card for your US or international vaccines.
- TB skin test:
*NOTE: SFUSD students who already have a regular pediatric doctor or clinic must contact their regular doctor or clinic. AITC is available for SFUSD K-12 students who do not have a regular doctor or clinic. Costs: SFUSD students who have Medi-Cal, or are uninsured, are eligible for free vaccines. Others may need to purchase vaccines at AITC on a sliding scale. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) needs to bring (a) the SFUSD letter (b) the child’s Medi-Cal card (c) the child’s immunization records (issued from in the USA or from other countries) to the visit.
- COV VAC SINGLE DOSE for COVID VACCINATION Visit (Currently not available)
- We only offer MODERNA Bivalent Booster for 6 years old and above. This vaccine is for individuals who have completed the primary series at least 2 months ago OR received their last booster of monovalent COVID vaccine at least 2 months ago. Please click HERE for our policy for minor visits.
If none of the above apply to your situation or you have any questions about the visit type, please call us at 415-554-2625. Otherwise, you may start scheduling by clicking the RED BOOK NOW button below.
Please read our PLAN YOUR VISIT page and fill out the appropriate forms for your visit.