AITC is a non-profit, fee-for-service clinic that is part of the San Francisco Department of Public Health. AITC is a full service travel medicine provider for individuals, groups and families, and offers TB testing and routine immunization for adults and teens. Learn more about AITC
News & Highlights
During the COVID-19 pandemic, your safety Is our first priority
- All visitors and clinic staff must wear a face covering at all times. If you don’t have a face covering, we will provide one.
- All visits are now by appointment-only. This ensures that we keep space between patients and maintain social distancing at all times. For your convenience, you can book an appointment online or call us at (415) 554-2625.
- We strictly limit the number of patients inside the clinic at all times, and provide clear floor markings and signs inside and outside of the clinic to ensure social distancing.
- We conduct daily health screening for all staff and visitors before entering the clinic.
- There’s plenty of hand sanitizer available for patients and staff.
- We sanitize all surfaces, pens, and clipboards before use and multiple times a day.
- Our front desk staff will assist you from behind a plexiglass barrier, for your safety and theirs.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to get your flu vaccine this year. Some symptoms of flu disease — like fever, muscle aches, headache — also can happen with COVID-19. By protecting yourself and your family from getting flu symptoms, you’ll also be preventing symptoms that can be confused with COVID-19.
Please check this page to see availability and prices for flu vaccines at AITC, or give us a call at (415) 554-2625.
Unfortunately, we can’t bill your insurance for the flu vaccine, but we do have some great deals and free vaccines available!
Call us! As part of the SF Dept. Public Health, Section on Communicable Disease, we have the knowledge and resources to evaluate potential rabies exposures and determine next steps. We administer human rabies immune globulin (HRIG) and rabies vaccines when needed, carefully following CDC protocol, and we do this at costs well below hospital emergency departments, and without the long wait. We are out-of-network for all insurers, so you may also want to check with your health plan to see what costs they will cover.
AITC seeks to make vaccination easy and affordable for persons who lack medical insurance or are experiencing financial hardship. Our free and low-cost vaccines change from time to time, depending on what we have available. Please see prices and eligibility for free and low-cost vaccines at AITC.