Federal Section 317 Vaccines
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (Engerix / Heplisav-B)
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil-9)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine (MMR)
- Meningococcal (Menveo)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap)
- Varicella (chickenpox) Vaccine
WHO QUALIFIES: Adults age 19 years and older who are medically recommended to receive this vaccine, and who have no insurance (or whose insurance does not cover this vaccine).
COST: If you qualify, vaccine is free. Administration fee $26, will be waived if you are unable to pay.
(source = Fed 317)
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Regular shot)
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Regular shot): Persons age 6 months and older, with priority given to persons who have trouble paying for vaccination and/or are uninsured. Note: this deal applies only to the regular, quadrivalent flu vaccine (not the senior “high dose” flu vaccine, not the Flu Mist nasal vaccine, and not the “vegan” egg-free FluBlok vaccine).
- COST: Vaccine is free. No charge for vaccine administration.
(source = state GF)
None at present. See state and federally funded vaccines above.