Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Weds, Thurs, Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Please note that our clinic will close
- From 12pm to 2pm on December 14, 2018 (Friday)
- From 1pm to 4pm on December 24, 2018 (Monday) and December 31, 2018 (Monday)
Appointments & Drop-In
Visits related to International Travel Health are by appointment only.
- It’s best to schedule 4-6 weeks before departure to allow time for vaccination series to be completed; however a visit close to departure is still valuable and better than no visit at all!
- We try to accommodate same-day and next-day appointments; call if you need to be seen right away
- Cancellation policy: please notify us at least 1 full business day and 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
- New – we can accommodate up to 2 persons per appointment slot. Our physical space is cozy! If you are traveling in a larger group, we will need to split your party into sets of up to 2 travelers per appointment.
All other services are drop-in, no appointment is needed.
Minors Ages 17 and Under
For minors who have not yet reached their 18th birthday, the parent or legal guardian is expected to accompany the minor to the AITC visit and sign consent for treatment in person. There are limited exceptions:
- Minors age 12 years and up can consent to receive a hepatitis B or HPV vaccine as STD prevention (CA Family Code 6926)
- Minors age 15 years and up can consent to medical services if they meet the definition of a self-sufficient minor (CA Family Code 6922)
- Minors can consent to medical services as an Emancipated Minor if they can document marriage, service in the armed forces, or a court order
Payment & Insurance
For a list of prices and services, see Prices & Deals
Payment in full is expected at the time of service: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX or Cash. Sorry, no personal checks.
We are currently unable to bill insurance for your visit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As always you will receive an itemized receipt at your visit, which you can submit to your insurer.
Please note: Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to visit AITC and pay our regular fees at the time of service. AITC has “opted out” and is not a Medicare provider. More info
AITC Immunization & Travel Clinic
San Francisco Dept. Public Health
101 Grove Street, Room 102
San Francisco, CA 94102
Location – get map
SW corner, Civic Center Plaza
Across from City Hall
BART / MUNI: Civic Center Station
Metered street parking, OR
Civic Center Garage
Holiday Schedule 2019 (clinic closed)
- Jan 1
- Jan 21
- Feb 18
- May 27
- July 4
- Sept 2
- Oct 14
- Nov 11, 28, 29
- Dec 25