Hours of Operation until March 13, 2020
Monday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Weds, Thurs, Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Starting March 16, 2020, clinic hours will be changed as below until further notice:
Mondays thru Fridays 9am to 12:30pm; 1:30pm to 3pm
(Close for lunch between 12:30pm to 1:30pm)
We close Saturdays, Sundays and all legal holidays
Note: We do not offer TB skin tests on the Fridays before long weekends or on the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
We apologize that due to our staff are reassigned to assist with COVID-19 coronavirus response, travel vaccines and appointments will be unavailable until further notice.
Appointments (unavailable starting March 16, 2020)
Drop-In for non travel related services only
- If you are seeking yellow fever vaccination please see our Stamaril yellow fever vaccine page which explains the process.
Minors Ages 17 and Under
For minors who have not yet reached their 18th birthday, the parent or legal guardian is expected to accompany the minor to the AITC visit and sign consent for treatment in person. There are limited exceptions:
- Minors age 12 years and up can consent to receive a hepatitis B or HPV vaccine as STD prevention (CA Family Code 6926)
- Minors age 15 years and up can consent to medical services if they meet the definition of a self-sufficient minor (CA Family Code 6922)
- Minors can consent to medical services as an Emancipated Minor if they can document marriage, service in the armed forces, or a court order
Payment & Insurance
For a list of prices and services, including vaccines we are able to offer free or at low-cost, see Prices & Deals
Payment in full is expected at the time of service: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX or Cash. Sorry, no personal checks.
We are currently unable to bill insurance for your visit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As always you will receive an itemized receipt at your visit, which you can submit to your insurer.
Please note: Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to visit AITC and pay our regular fees at the time of service. AITC has “opted out” and is not a Medicare provider. More info
AITC Immunization & Travel Clinic
San Francisco Dept. Public Health
101 Grove Street, Room 102
San Francisco, CA 94102
Location – get map
SW corner, Civic Center Plaza
Across from City Hall
BART / MUNI: Civic Center Station
Metered street parking, OR
Civic Center Garage
Holiday Schedule 2020 (clinic closed)
- Jan 1, 20
- Feb 17
- May 25
- July 3 (Independence Day Observed)
- Sept 7
- Oct 12
- Nov 11, 26-27
- Dec 25