PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE CLOSED ON 5/22/18 AFTER 12PM
Appointments & Drop-In
Visits related to International Travel Health are by appointment only.
- It’s best to schedule 4-6 weeks before departure to allow time for vaccination series to be completed; however a visit close to departure is still valuable and better than no visit at all!
- We try to accommodate same-day and next-day appointments; call if you need to be seen right away
- Cancellation policy: please notify us at least 1 full business day and 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
- New – we can accommodate up to 2 persons per appointment slot. Our physical space is cozy! If you are traveling in a larger group, we will need to split your party into sets of up to 2 travelers per appointment.
All other services are drop-in, no appointment is needed.
Payment & Insurance
For a list of prices and services, see Prices & Deals
Payment in full is expected at the time of service: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX or Cash. Sorry, no personal checks.
We are currently unable to bill insurance for your visit, with one exception.* We apologize for the inconvenience. We will post a notice here when we are able to resume. (*The exception is that if you have been exposed to a rabid animal we may be able to bill your PPO plan for the cost of rabies vaccination).
As always you will receive an itemized receipt at your visit, which you can submit to your insurer.
Please note: Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to visit AITC and pay our regular fees at the time of service. AITC has “opted out” and is not a Medicare provider. More info
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Weds, Thurs, Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
AITC Immunization & Travel Clinic
San Francisco Dept. Public Health
101 Grove Street, Room 102
San Francisco, CA 94102
Location – get map
SW corner, Civic Center Plaza
Across from City Hall
BART / MUNI: Civic Center Station
Metered street parking, OR
Civic Center Garage
- May 28 – closed for Memorial Day
- July 4 – closed for Independence Day
- May 28- closed for Memorial Day
- July 4- closed for Independence Day
- September 3-closed for Labor Day
- October 8- closed for Columbus Day
- November 22,23-closed for Thanksgiving Day
- December 25-closed for Christmas Day
- Jan 1 – closed for New Year’s Day