- Appointments & General Info:
- AITC Nurse Line:
(415) 554-2625, press #4
Address – Get Map
AITC Immunization & Travel Clinic
San Francisco Dept. Public Health
101 Grove Street, Room 102
San Francisco, CA 94102
SW corner, Civic Center Plaza
Across from City Hall
BART / MUNI: Civic Center Station
Metered street parking, OR
Civic Center Garage
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, closed for lunch from 12 noon to 1 pm
We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all City and County of San Francisco Holidays
Note: We do not offer TB skin tests on Thursdays, Fridays before long weekends, and on the Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day.
AITC is closed for all City and County of San Francisco Holidays
To maintain social distancing in our facility, we presently see patients by appointment only.
You can make an appointment online, or call us at (415) 554-2625
Payments & Insurance
For a list of services, including vaccines, we offer free or at a low cost, see our Prices page.
Payment in full is expected at the time of service: VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX or Cash. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted.
We are currently unable to bill insurance for your visit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
As always you will receive an itemized receipt at your visit, which you can submit to your insurer.
Please note: Medicare beneficiaries are welcome to visit AITC and pay our regular fees at the time of service. AITC has “opted out” and is not a Medicare provider. More info
Minors Ages 17 and Under
For minors who have not yet reached their 18th birthday, the parent or legal guardian is expected to accompany the minor to the AITC visit and sign consent for treatment in person. There are limited exceptions:
- Minors age 12 years and up can consent to receive a hepatitis B or HPV vaccine as STD prevention (CA Family Code 6926)
- Minors age 15 years and up can consent to medical services if they meet the definition of a self-sufficient minor (CA Family Code 6922)
- Minors can consent to medical services as an Emancipated Minor if they can document marriage, service in the armed forces, or a court order
- Guidance on Administering Mpox Vaccines to Minor Patients 12 years and older
- Guidance on Administering COVID-19 Vaccines to Minor Patients 12 years and older