If you need a travel health visit, vaccinations, TB test, or blood test:
- Call us for an appointment (415) 554-2625 or make an appointment online.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. Bring any immunization records that you have and make sure you have eaten and are well hydrated. If this is a Travel Health Visit, prepare your full itinerary including layovers and be aware that late arrivals may have to reschedule. Expect to stay one hour with the nurse.
- Check in at the front desk. You will be asked to complete some forms. Here are some forms you may download and complete prior to your visit.
- After registration process is complete, you will be seen by our clinician.
- The wait time is generally a few minutes, but can be shorter or longer. We do our best to keep the wait time as short as possible.
- When it is your turn, our clinician will see you for evaluation and recommendations, then will give you a total, give your the injections and ask you to pay at the front desk for service(s) you have received. Please be aware that we do not accept any insurance at this time.
- Some services such as TB skin test may require you to return to our clinic a few days later for the result. Please check with our clinician for more details.
- For transportation and parking, please check out our Location and Parking section.