Long-Term Care Facilities
Please visit our Long-Term Care Facilities webpage for information and additional resources.
Congregate Living Situations & Shelters
- CDPH Influenza Antiviral Guidance for Shelter Residents
- CDPH Infection Control Recommendations for Shelter Residents with ILI
- Influenza Reporting Resources
Businesses & Organizations
What can schools and parents do to prevent the spread of disease?
Schools and parents can help children learn about healthy habits that prevent the spread of the flu. These include:
- Clean your hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough and sneeze with your elbow or a tissue
- Don’t share personal items like drinks, food, unwashed utensils, or lipsticks
- Clean with soap and water
- Learn more about Healthy Habits.
Resources for schools
CDC Guidance for School Administrators to Help Reduce the Spread of Seasonal Flu