Each of the forms below can be edited electronically and saved on a local hard drive as a pdf file for your convenience. We strongly encourage submitters to electronically enter information into the forms to reduce the chance for errors.
- COVID-19 TEST REQUISITION FORM — NOW INCLUDES REQUEST FOR INFLUENZA TESTING: SF Public Health Lab COVID-19 and Flu Test Requisition Form (Updated 10/30/2020)
- NEW: Info on self-collected rectal and pharyngeal swabs for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing using the Aptima Multitest Kit
- General test requisition form (most assays), please use the following: General Requisition Form
- San Francisco Health Network clinical sites submitting a specimen for chlamydia/gonorrhea or Trichomonas vaginalis TMA, please use: SFHN CT/GC/TV Requisition Form
- Clinical laboratories submitting bacterial (non-mycobacteriology) cultures for testing, please use: Bacteriology / Parasitology Requisition Form.
- Clinical laboratories submitting mycobacteriology cultures for testing, please use the following form: General Requistion Form (including Mycobacteriology)
- Non-diagnostic General Health Assessments (NGHA) Vendor/Industry Applicants, please see following memorandum and application: CCSF-NGHA-PROGRAM NGHA-Application-2021-CCSF
To submit a specimen or culture to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) through our laboratory, complete the following form and include it with your specimen submission: