Chickenpox, Shingles, or HPV Vaccine for $45 per shot - if you meet certain eligibility requirements.
The Merck Vaccine Patient Assistance Program provides free vaccine to patients who meet specific criteria. You must meet age requirements, have no health insurance (note: Healthy SF is not insurance), and have family income below a certain level to qualify. If you meet eligibility requirements, AITC will charge just a $45 administration fee per vaccination. AITC offers the following vaccines under this program:
- Gardasil-9 (HPV vaccine)
- Varivax (chickenpox vaccine)
- Zostavax (shingles vaccine)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella vaccine)
Low-cost $26 Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine (Menactra) for Certain Individuals without Insurance Coverage for this Vaccine.
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine protects against meningitis and blood infections caused by Neisseria meningitidis (also known as Meningococcus) serogroups A, C, W, and Y.
- Menactra is usually given as a single dose, however persons with HIV infection, a missing spleen, or certain other immune disorders require a second dose 8-12 weeks later.
- For this deal, priority is given to individuals who are
- HIV-positive and have no medical insurance
- HIV-negative men (or transgender persons) that have sex with men who have no medical insurance, or whose medical insurance does not cover meningococcal ACWY vaccine.
Low-cost $26 Tdap Vaccine (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) for People without Insurance Coverage for Tdap.
- Tdap vaccine protects schoolchildren, teens, and adults against Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (also known as Whooping Cough).
- Tdap is recommended for all adults, especially for pregnant women in the 3rd trimester of every pregnancy, and for any teens and adults who will be in contact with the new baby.
- A single dose of Tdap is required for children entering middle school (age 11-12) but can be given as early as age 7 to children who are not up-to-date on their immunizations.
- To qualify for this deal, individuals must have no medical insurance, or medical insurance that does not cover Tdap vaccine.